• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Sandra Seilmann

Sandra Seilmann created a post,

Bug - setting custom profile as standard

Hi there, it seems as if the "set current profile as standard for this camera" (or alike - I'm usin another language) does not work. I have to set the profile for every picture anew.   Cheers Sandra

Sandra Seilmann commented,

Hi! This sounds really promising. I hope some sort of ai-face-recognition is on your todo-list as well (well, it's just a tag, isn't it?). BTW: "Tagging images is one of the most boring and time-co...

Hi Julia, I'm using Windows 10. Regards, Sandra

move export to a separate thread

Answered

Hi again, I'd love to see the export function use a separate, parallel thread. It seems unnecessary to me, that one has to wait for an export to complete (a couple of seconds on my system) before o...

Preview of lmnr files

Hi! I'm saving every edit to photos as a luminar file. Unfortunately, when I want to reopen the file later on, the file picker dialog does not show a preview of the image like it does on raw and jp...

Hi Denis, aktually, this is exactly what I mean. I'm sure you're doing a lot, but unfortunately you're doing it in hiding, which leads not only me, but others as well into thinking, that developmen...

the last update...

... on ths topic here was more than a month ago. Says a lot, doesn't it?

Registering with Skylum from Germany

Hi Folks, just one funny thing: when registring on your website I've been asked for my country. Well, Germany is not in the list. Fair'nuf, since East Germany is (while West Germany is not). Just a...