• Total activity 542
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 74

Activity overview

Latest activity by Margaret Bright

Margaret Bright commented,

Hi Setiawan, I have just pinned the message to the top of this thread. Please go to the first page of this thread and see the first comment. You will find a link and the instructions there :)

Hi Robert, Luminar AI will be a great app for beginners and pros, young and old, and basically for everyone, who's goal is to focus on great results and not the process of editing itself. If you wa...

Official comment

Hi everyone! As a result of a long investigation, our techs have created a test built that has already helped some of our users get the splash screen issue resolved. And I am here to share a link f...

Official comment

Allow me to share a direct download link for this test build that our team has created: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/win/4.3.0/Luminar_4_430_6886.zip  You'll get a .zip folder with a pre-i...

Hi, We will definitely consider creating the apps for mobile OS in the future. Please stay tuned! We will let you know once there is any news regarding this.

Hi guys, While we are offering the software only for Mac and PC, we know that tablet / mobile technology is the easiest way for the artists to deliver exceptional quality work on the go while using...

Hi David, I am sorry to hear that we've disappointed you in any way. We'd be very grateful if you could elaborate more on what you feel like we didn't deliver.

Official comment

Hi Evelyn, Here's a quick guide on how to install look packs in Luminar 4: Look packs for Luminar 4 have .mplumpack extension. Installing a look pack is simple: Launch Luminar. Click File > Add Lu...

Hi Michael, I am sincerely sorry to hear that you've been having such a frustrating experience with Luminar 4 so far. I hope we can get you up and running soon. Please expect a reply from our suppo...

Darryl. I would like to point out that Luminar AI is not an upgrade to Luminar 3 and 4, but a brand new application, for which we provide loyalty discount for the owners of any other Skylum softwar...