• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kyle Traeger

Kyle Traeger commented,

I am also in the same boat wishing this was an option, traveling with my MBP and working from home on a more powerful desktop. Quite pathetic at the lack of implementation of fixes from Luminar. Th...

Kyle Traeger commented,

John, I believe we are both correct in that this is related to the plug in feature for Luminar/Aurora and once again goes back to the questionable file management for all of this software. I've nar...

Kyle Traeger commented,

That would be a shame if it was the case, Aurora has a lot of great "looks" and preset filters to choose from that are great. To your point though, it would be odd if that was the case because I ha...

Kyle Traeger commented,

Thanks, I just submitted a support email request. I included several photo examples. If anyone else is able to think of a resolution to this problem the help would be greatly appreciated.

Kyle Traeger commented,

Thanks for chiming in, glad to know I'm not the only one that's had this issue. I've tried everything I can think of. The file is saved on an eternal hard drive but I've never moved it around. Othe...

Kyle Traeger created a post,

Crashing When Trying to Open Saved Files

Answered

I recently started having an issue where whenever I try to open a saved Aurora HDR edit, the program crashes. I am on Mac OS Catalina 10.15.6 and running Aurora HDR 1.0.0 which appears to be the mo...

Batch Processing Quality Issues

Answered

When I am processing photos with the batch processing feature, the photos come out in a very low quality and there is a lot of pixellation in the final JPEG. This is the case even when the quality ...

Digital Asset Management - Please Improve

Answered

Please for the love of God allow us the ability to save edited images as a specific luminar file type. In the probably 10 hours I've used this program, I've probably only been able to spend 30 minu...

Slowness For Everything - Luminar 4

Answered

Anyone having issues with slowness in pretty much every processing task? I've tried relocating the library to the internal drive but didn't notice much of an improvement. Never had this kind of slo...

Kyle Traeger commented,

What can I do when I get the exclamation point inside the triangle indicating the photo file can't be found, but Luminar doesn't give the option to locate the file?