Kenneth Comben

• Total activity 49
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 21

Recent activity by Kenneth Comben Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • purchased upgrade for luminar neo ( for extra features) but no extas added to neo

Answered

Confused that after paying for upgrade i do not see the extra features in neo but also a further offer shows for the same thing at £119.00 why and what is the difference? Please may i have a refund...

• purchased upgrade

Answered

I purchased the upgrade on offer to luminar neo but do not see the noisless option in luminar also i am confused why another option for the same thing is being offered at a price of £119.00 instead...

• luminar NeoUndo/Redo

Answered

Luminar Neo This function still not working.in Windows We have tried all versions of Luminar and Skylum have never had this working in the windows versions Why cant sklum fix this error? I am a lit...

• Neo does not run after install

Answered

Have tried several times following the suggestions , but still after install try to start the program, the splash screen comes up, and the hard drive is working flat out but nothing happens, after ...

• Luminar ai

Answered

I see some users are already downloading luminar AI I am a early bird ,but have not had an email link yet(13/12/2020)

• undo/ redo for windows users

Answered

we have waited so long for the undo/redo feature for windows versions instead of saying you will look into it please just do it.

• Luminar 4.2

Answered

When is the UK to get luminar 4.2.0 update please?

• luminar 4.1.1

Answered

Just installed 4.1.1 but do not have the analyictics menu on Windows version?  

• luminat 4.1.1

Answered

i thought the 4.1.1 forvwindows was working ok? is this correct?  

• Luminar 4 for windows

Answered

Having put up several posts regarding Luminar 4 i have never received any replonse from Skylum. I asked if the GUI could be the same as luminar 4 for Mac versions, no answer I asked to have the Ctr...