• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Kenneth Comben

Kenneth Comben created a post,

luminar NeoUndo/Redo

Answered

Luminar Neo This function still not working.in Windows We have tried all versions of Luminar and Skylum have never had this working in the windows versions Why cant sklum fix this error? I am a lit...

Neo does not run after install

Answered

Have tried several times following the suggestions , but still after install try to start the program, the splash screen comes up, and the hard drive is working flat out but nothing happens, after ...

Kenneth Comben commented,

I think Jim Nix made it quite clear it, was just a demo release showing ust a couple of pre-release  featurs that would be included in the final version

I had a similar problem, carried out the steps as shown . ran cc and all was fixed. actually i since purchased the full CC program .Well worth it!

Hi Elena, I think i see the problem. I paid by Paypal  . the Paypal account is in my wifes name. It seems that Fastspring put my purchases in my wifes name. this hapend with Luminar 4 and skylum to...

I have checked my account I paid for ealry bird for luminar Ai on  04/09/2020 ref number MAC200904-5526-56799 it was before the 30,000 limit this does not show on my account details and i have no e...

Luminar ai

Answered

I see some users are already downloading luminar AI I am a early bird ,but have not had an email link yet(13/12/2020)

undo/ redo for windows users

Answered

we have waited so long for the undo/redo feature for windows versions instead of saying you will look into it please just do it.

Hi Kate Williams Yousaid 3 months ago that it was being attended to (Ctrl Z function) but still no update. I have posted severalm mtime from day one of release of L4 Thgis is not a luxury addon tha...

Totaly agree with this comment although i am pleased that they addresed the plugin problem and now allows back and forth to Aurora and other editing packages.cant understand why they cant fix the u...