• Total activity 30
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 13

Recent activity by Wil IJpelaar Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Fix for Luminar Ai crash and is very slow

Answered

Hi I was having issues with Luminar Ai update 5.1 on Windows10 which was extremely slow and crashed every timeBut I have now Hopefully found a solution so far Luminar Ai works reasonably well.I fou...

• Sky Ai-/For this Photo

Answered

People who take pictures can also do something themselves and you don't want to encounter the same picture skies everywhere.So remove Sky Ai-/For this Photo.We can choose ourselves from the list an...

• No Neo for me

Answered

I think it's outrageous bought Luminar 4 and immediately after that Luminar AI comes out, I also bought it again to keep up.But it's just outrageous that they now come out with the same photo editi...

• Luminar Ai update 4 Crashes.

Answered

Who else has problems with Luminar Ai update 4.With me he cress Luminar Ai on multiple edits on a photo.It also crashes when I want to add a texture with a mask to a jpg photoI work on an Acer Aspi...

• A new working version of Luminar?

Answered

I was advised by the luminar helpdesk to install the Luminar version Luminar AI 1.0.1. But I would also like to have a new working version of Luminar.So when will the new update come.

• TOOLS, COMPOSITION and more.

Answered

Make it simple and effective and use clear dots that you can immediately see which tool you have used.The tools are now under each other and you are scrolling with hundreds of photos with this, whi...

• Update 2 luminar AI

Answered

Nice that update 2 of luminar AI but that doesn't convince me to switch to Luminar AI.If Luminar adds the option that the background of a portrait can be removed, I switch immediately.So i will jus...

• Switch from luminar4 to luminar AI ?

Answered

Luminar AI has not yet convinced me to switch from luminar4 to luminar AII will only switch when Luminar AI can remove a background from a portrait while preserving hairs.That shouldn't be a proble...

• Background remover of portraits

Answered

Luminar already has a beautiful sky background remover but what we also need is a background remover of portraits so that the hair of a model is also cut out very nicely