• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Warren Gale

Warren Gale commented,

i agree.   please allow us to help beta test your products, there probably isnt enough time for 3.0.1 but surely we can for 3.1.0.   there are so  many of us here that want to help, i know i have e...

Warren Gale commented,

I have a catalogue with folders added from both a NAS and locally on the PC, in the windows version i am also unable to create a folder from within Luminar (See added image). Even when i go into th...

Warren Gale commented,

I think all management and non Mac devs should be forced to use Windows PCs as their daily machine at work, if this was the case, L3 for Windows I feel would not have been released. I have used L3 ...

Warren Gale commented,

Im trying to do this from a memory card, like i believe in the video.

Warren Gale created a post,

Luminar 3 Quick Edits

Hi, Should i be able to move images from quick edit to a newly created folder like in the video "Culling Images With The Quick Edit Command In LUMINAR 3" I cant seem to be able to create a folder ...

Warren Gale commented,

Hey there, If you looking for a way of communicating, have a look at factorio, I know it's a game but they release there Friday facts every Friday without fail. Updating there community with every...