• Total activity 561
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 224

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ian Murrell

Ian Murrell commented,

Margaret Bright With respect, " But this integration was not intentionally implemented on our side" sort of says it all. To be a good neighbour, you need to put some effort into the relationship, y...

Ian Murrell commented,

Roy Blackwell Roy, the problem with all of the "how to's" that refer to uninstalling or installing via Luminar 4's File->Install Plugins is that in all the versions of Luminar 4 that I have had, th...

Ian Murrell commented,

Margaret Bright Fraser Thomson Luminar 4 worked with Affinity Photo and ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate  up until the release of 4.3.0 (6175).  At that point, it became necessary to exchange the Lumin...

Ian Murrell commented,

Jim Montanus Jim, you would possibly do better emailing Support directly at support@skylum.com  

Ian Murrell commented,

Roy Blackwell Maybe the fact you have one or more of the "supported" host editors in addition to Affinity makes a difference, though I don't quite see why that should be, but then 4.3.0 (6175) neve...

Ian Murrell commented,

Version 4.3.0 (6175) worked without issues on both my Windows 10 PC's, with the exception of having to replace the plugin .8bf file with the one from version 4.2 to get it to work as a plugin with ...

Ian Murrell commented,

Suzanne Smith Suzanne, you don't say where you purchased it from, however normally the activation key would be sent  to your email address along with the receipt for payment. It might be worth chec...

Ian Murrell commented,

Andries Venter Andries, I can confirm that the portrait enhancer masking does not mask out the Slim face adjustment where there are multiple faces affected in a photo. There is however a simple wor...

Ian Murrell commented,

Bob James Bob, please read the 2nd post by Margaret Bright in the thread https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360009453700-Luminar-4-hangs-on-the-splash-screen-after-the-update-sol...

Ian Murrell commented,

Bob James Bob, I am using the standard update release of 4.3.0 (6175) which worked without any of installation or hang or fail to start issues on two PC's here, one a 2nd Gen Intel i7 with Windows ...