• Total activity 269
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 107

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ian Murrell

Ian Murrell commented,

MMBici MV Thanks for that - good find. I had 4 User settings saved, and when I hovered over them there was no Delete option, just an increase in the brightness of the name. After reading your post ...

Ian Murrell commented,

KilamMalik One hopes it will be fixed, and with some priority, as it effectively prevents the use of multiple exports.

Ian Murrell commented,

MMBici MV You are correct, there appears to be no delete provision for user saved batch settings in the Windows version. That's probably another instance of the many differences between the Windows...

Ian Murrell commented,

KilamMalik That is a known issue - see https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360007731379-Export-Image-not-including-all-adjustments-erase-stamp-clone-L4-2-UPDATE-more-Sceenshots  

Ian Murrell commented,

JANE PORDON Jane, I'm not a Photoshop or Lightroom user, so I hope someone who is can help there, but it does seem unnecessary having multiple year versions of a product.  On the Apps & features di...

Ian Murrell commented,

JANE PORDON Hi Jane, Your screen shot shows you have a single 222GB hard drive drive in your portable with only around 20GB free space left. Recommended space for a Windows 10, 64 bit installation ...

Ian Murrell commented,

JANE PORDON The short answer Jane is that:- (a) Luminar 4's catalog or catalogs could be put on an external drive and (b) your photograph folders can be moved onto an external drive however there w...

Ian Murrell commented,

ARMANDO HEREDIA You can put your catalog, or catalogs almost where ever you wish, by using File->Catalig->New. From a performance perspective, it is probably better to have a number of smaller cat...

Ian Murrell commented,

Andrew Wyatt Andrew, is this the message you refer to? It probably shouldn't come up if you have done a complete new installation, because that would likely start a new catalog in the process, how...

Ian Murrell commented,

Whilst the Z50 .nef raw images I've tried don't open well in Luminar 4 (as expected because the Z50 is not yet supported) those images converted to DNG in Adobe DNG converter do open quite OK in Lu...