• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 18

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Peeters

Marc Peeters created a post,

I think I found the problem with the Aurora plugin

Answered

I copied the 8bf plugin from aurora in another photo editor. I opend the program and the plugin presenting itself as Luminar 4 instead of Aurora. That might be the problem.

All Plugins works but don't save it

Answered

All my other plugins in Luminar 4 opens, do what they have to do but do not save them in luminar 4. What's the solution?

Marc Peeters commented,

Cannot invoke Aurora HDR as a plugin for Luminar (Windows) The plugin of Aurora 8bf works only once in luminar, but not stays in the plugin folder. I do not feel every time I need Aurora to install...

Aurora HDR works only once in Luminar 4

Answered

I followed the instruction to get the plugin into Luminar 4. Ok it starts up, only once. The plugin 8bf of Aurora don't stay in luminar4. The same problem I have In CS6. I already contact the suppo...

Aurora 2019 v.2550

Answered

The plugin don't show up in CS6, when I do it manualy then even don't show it up in CS6, but when I tap luninar 4 ,starts Aurora v.2550 and can't use Lum4 anymore. I find that weird. So I uninstall...

Luminar 4 in Dutch

Answered

In the first timeI installed the latest update ,I saw that you can set it in dutch. Because of a isssue ,I had to re-install the program and the duch languages is disappear. How come?

Custom workspace

Answered

I rather see that the custom workspace comes back in luminar 4. Than I can do My own thing and the things I really want to do

De HSL module werkt slecht in Luminar 4

Answered

De HSL in luminar 4 werkt slecht, als ik de lucht vevang wordt deze te donker weergegeven ook al is het een heldere hemel, dit wil ik dan corrigeren met de HSL maar als ik de lucht wil oplichten m...

Marc Peeters commented,

Why still no support for Canon R CR3 files?

Marc Peeters commented,

You don't have to uninstall Lum 2018. In your account/my software download the new version Lum 3 v.301.0 (1610) If it's possible temporarly shut down your virussoftware. Install Lum 3. Activate you...