• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 20

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Peeters

Marc Peeters created a post,

Aurora 2019

Answered

It will be time to get another version of aurora, no updates the past year. it's still version 1.0.0.2550. Is aurora death or what?

Speed up Luninar 4

Answered

Why don't you use the GPU instead of the CPU, a GPU is much faster. and than I think that it speed up Luminar 4

Why is there no staithen tool

Answered

I find it much to difficult, when I want to straithen the horizon. With crop and rotate you have to do too many things. There must be a tool to do this, to draw a line on the horizon and than it st...

I think I found the problem with the Aurora plugin

Answered

I copied the 8bf plugin from aurora in another photo editor. I opend the program and the plugin presenting itself as Luminar 4 instead of Aurora. That might be the problem.

All Plugins works but don't save it

Answered

All my other plugins in Luminar 4 opens, do what they have to do but do not save them in luminar 4. What's the solution?

Marc Peeters commented,

Cannot invoke Aurora HDR as a plugin for Luminar (Windows) The plugin of Aurora 8bf works only once in luminar, but not stays in the plugin folder. I do not feel every time I need Aurora to install...

Aurora HDR works only once in Luminar 4

Answered

I followed the instruction to get the plugin into Luminar 4. Ok it starts up, only once. The plugin 8bf of Aurora don't stay in luminar4. The same problem I have In CS6. I already contact the suppo...

Aurora 2019 v.2550

Answered

The plugin don't show up in CS6, when I do it manualy then even don't show it up in CS6, but when I tap luninar 4 ,starts Aurora v.2550 and can't use Lum4 anymore. I find that weird. So I uninstall...

Luminar 4 in Dutch

Answered

In the first timeI installed the latest update ,I saw that you can set it in dutch. Because of a isssue ,I had to re-install the program and the duch languages is disappear. How come?

Custom workspace

Answered

I rather see that the custom workspace comes back in luminar 4. Than I can do My own thing and the things I really want to do