• Total activity 56
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 25

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Peeters

Marc Peeters commented,

Thx for the tip, but I think I have a sollution to. I unzipped the file and copy it to c;/users/ your name/Appdata/roaming/Luminar AI/Data/ Templates/Purchased and than copy the file into. And now ...

Marc Peeters commented,

I also can not install the ltc file ( Dream spring template) it's not even vissible in the purchased menu. I unzipt it and copied in the folder C:/ users/roaming/ luminar AI/ Data/ templates. Even ...

Marc Peeters created a post,

Remaming self made Templates

Answered

Renaming Templates is not possible, it keeps it's original name. Tell me how can import templates (Looks) from 3the party, it seems not to work. However thy are compatible with AI. On my laptop I c...

Marc Peeters commented,

It's the same for me, can't install new Looks and thy are compatible with AI. I don't get in the submenu's of AI ( install plugin or other)

Luminar AI

Answered

It's not possible to get in the submenu (under Luminar Ai logo) it's not possible to get in the menu. Second question, how do I get my looks, (and also works with AI) into the program, it seems not...

Marc Peeters commented,

Sometimes disturbs virus scanners the update, so disable them for a while.

Aurora 2019

Answered

It will be time to get another version of aurora, no updates the past year. it's still version 1.0.0.2550. Is aurora death or what?

Speed up Luninar 4

Answered

Why don't you use the GPU instead of the CPU, a GPU is much faster. and than I think that it speed up Luminar 4

Why is there no staithen tool

Answered

I find it much to difficult, when I want to straithen the horizon. With crop and rotate you have to do too many things. There must be a tool to do this, to draw a line on the horizon and than it st...

I think I found the problem with the Aurora plugin

Answered

I copied the 8bf plugin from aurora in another photo editor. I opend the program and the plugin presenting itself as Luminar 4 instead of Aurora. That might be the problem.