• Total activity 76
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 34

Activity overview

Latest activity by Marc Peeters

Marc Peeters commented,

All the questions you are asking is not relevant to the problem. I think that PS C6 ( x64) is not suitable anymore for the modern software. Some things works others not. If I use Luminar Neo standa...

Marc Peeters created a post,

Presets

Answered

It's impossible to create your'e own name in saved presets. What I mean is I can't give it a specific name, it's allways My preset , My Preset 1 and so on. If I want to give it a name for example S...

Freezing luminar Neo

Answered

When I use neo as a plugin in Ps, and  I use to remove powerlines and few other tools and it comes back in Ps Luminar Neo freezes.

Your making a mess of it

Answered

Every time a new program is introduced the layout changes so does Neo. Why Skylum does that is a mystery.With most other Photo editors, the layout stays the same, and users do not have to get used ...

Luts

Answered

How can I insert new luts into Luminar Neo

Crop Tool

Answered

It's weird , when I choose a size the cropping bar stays grayed out. But when I close the tool then it resizes.Normally I should press the cropping bar or button and the edit should take place.You ...

Marc Peeters commented,

It's there but only partially working.Should not be for a new program.

Marc Peeters commented,

That is not an exuse, it should have been in there from the beginning it is a standard tool, so is cloning tool, croptool (only works partially) the same.

Disappointment

Answered

I completely agree with you,layers is not the same as in Luminar 4.The crop tool is also not working properly and for the rest there are still too many tools missing that are essential. It's one bi...

What a joke.

Answered

I am very disappointed in luminar Neo, the product is only half finished.What neo can do, so can Luminar AI and Luminar 4 as well.The plugin for use in PS does not work.The templates and looks of A...