Mike Morrison

I have been a photographer for many years and own my own photography business. I am a Nikon guy. I shoot mainly nature and wildlife when I'm not doing photoshoots.

• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 4
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mike Morrison

Mike Morrison commented,

Well said Kent, they did not live up to the hype.   They didn't even come close to their competitors products.  

Mike Morrison commented,

I very disappointed.  The library is no more than a picture viewer, you can't edit any metadata or even add keywords.  What photo management software does not add keywords? Really? And the editor d...

Mike Morrison commented,

@Jerry   +1

Mike Morrison commented,

I use Affinity Photo as my PS replacement. Amazing that a $50 program can do so much. For those of you who are fed up and moving to On1, keep in mind that last two years On1 has released their new ...

Mike Morrison commented,

@Roman, shhhhh don't distract them. They are busy working on the DAM.

Mike Morrison commented,

@ John Robinson.  Bridge works fine for me, it doesn't have all the features I would like to have but to quickly cull my images it does a great job.  My last photo shoot was about 600 images and I ...

Mike Morrison created a post,

The DAM

Will the DAM for Luminar also be released with Aurora?

Mike Morrison commented,

Jim Nix has a video that creates a fair blur effect using the structure filter.  It's not going to do the exact thing a blur tool can do but it's decent.

Mike Morrison commented,

Maybe I missed it, if so please tell where it is.  I don't remember seeing anywhere that Skylum made an official announcement that the DAM was going to be released on Aug 31st.  I see a couple of p...

Mike Morrison created a post,

LUTS Management

Please consider creating a ' manage LUTS / Presets' section so we can add them in bulk, categorize them such as BW, matte, etc also let us create or own categories such as paid vs free items. And l...