• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alan Brown

Alan Brown commented,

Ditto all problems highlighted on my Win10 desktop. Its not been mentioned but as a workaround the up and down keyboard arrows can be used to select from a submenu. I've just downloaded an update t...

Alan Brown commented,

I had the same problem taking me a while to resolve. If Skylum would only produce a full edition of the user guide instead of the very limited version available now then many of our questions would...

Alan Brown commented,

Likewise I am trying to extradite myself  slowly from subscription Lightroom/Photoshop. To that end I am using a combination of DXO Photolab 3/ NIK Collection & Affinity Photo and so far very happy...

Alan Brown commented,

Regards crashes, my desktop is i5 with 16gb ram and my laptop is i7 with 8gb ram and  I have experienced problems with both so I don't believe an upgrade is the answer. I have no problems with Phot...

Alan Brown created a post,

Luminar 4 missing options in Edit Menu

Answered

How come the Windows version of the Edit Menu only has Undo and Redo as options. From the Jim Nix videos the Mac version also has Cut, Copy, Paste, Select All, Deselect All, Canvas and Plugins. Hav...