• Total activity 30
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Källman

Michael Källman commented,

Just some thoughts and wonders:  I understand that at least Looks you've created in Luminar 4 will migrate to template versions in Luminar AI IF you have Luminar 4 installed when installing AI. 1. ...

I have a Win10 Intel i5 3.60GHz and as said, Before the upgrade it was impossible to run as a stand-alone. Every session ended with a shut down (I don't say 'crash' as Luminar is the only shut down...

In addition: All I can say during my tests is that the 'error' sometimes seems to 'link' to a specific random pic and when that kind of shut down is initiated it will shut down immedialty when open...

I appreciate the answer. As long as I'm convinced you doing all you can and are working on the issue I can be patient to wait. I understand it's hard programming work and even if it is frustrating ...

Michael Källman created a post,

Is there any hope for Win users?

Answered

To start with. I have a quite able computer with Win10 from where I run a lot of CPU-demanding programs. And since the release of Luminar 4, and the problems that followed with shut downs in every ...

Margaret Bright: After all is done as you requested I now posted a link to film clips in the Contact-supoort-form. A LOT of work and hadn't used any of the film software nor the sharing files Envir...

Can't say I've tested for more than some hour, but found one strange behaviour I would like bring to the attention of the Support. Being quite careful and have not added any folders. Just working w...

So far so good. I do not have any spare time this afternoon to do serious editing but I just installed the updated version. Before that the very same uninstallition procedure that was recommended b...

Well I guess connecting your former catalogue is enough. It has the tracks to those edits. I just have a few as I was recommended before the re-installation caused by the shut downs NOT to do more ...

Ok, thank's a lot. I do the same as the Support advices I got Before, un-install and a Clean up of clutter and Registry so it starts up with demand of License key then? Eager to test the upgrade bu...