• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by John Inglis

John Inglis commented,

Austin Miller Thank you my friend for the info :)

John Inglis created a post,

Windows/Mac 2 seat Option

Answered

I'm thinking of getting Luminar AI for my windows machine and M1 Macbook, My question is, can I use the 2 seat purchase for use on both machines? as my travel work is all done on my Macbook? Or wil...

John Inglis commented,

Downloaded Luminar AI tried to register, and no. Popup, saying check internet connection, nothing wrong with my connection, and turned off AV to try it, still nothing. really bad start

Downloaded Luminar AI tried to register

Answered

Downloaded Luminar AI tried to register, and no. Popup, saying check internet connection, nothing wrong with my connection, and turned off AV to try it, still nothing. really bad start. Iv'e had th...

After The FREE Trial

Answered

Luminar 4 has a very clear memory management problem. This is the whole reason I cannot commit to buy this software, great software but totally marred by this. It's way too slow even with my powerh...

John Inglis commented,

My PC is very powerful, and runs everything with no problems at all i7 7700, 32gb Ram, 500 ssd, 8 gig Graphics card. It takes at least 10 seconds to load a simple RAW file, 

John Inglis commented,

Anna V, That's a bad deal breaker right there. You have a potentially fantastic bit of S/ware with Luminar and you've just crippled it by not putting a preferences tab for users to change settings ...

John Inglis commented,

If you have a png, which your watermark should be, just take it into say photoshop and invert it, so the transparent pixels are black, save it, then import it as a Add New Image Layer. Then go down...

John Inglis commented,

Vita, are you serious? You don't know what a preferences tab is? Preferences are in EVERY single piece of photo software on the market today, it helps you configure the program to the users needs.

My Only Issues so far...Luminar 4

Right as a new user to L4 with the 14 day trial. I find it quite nice to work with, easy interface, smart looking and very intuitive. But loading NEF RAW files (Nikon) are so very slow indeed, if y...