Merle Becker

• Total activity 45
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 1

Recent activity by Merle Becker Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Anastasia - Follow-up on Support Request Your Email Merle Becker

Anastasia  Follow UP to or conversation & Your info request.   This is what action I took this AM.  I may have identified the issue _ NOT SURE – I will try the following and then update you or star...

• Luminar 3 Hot Patch

Great news from Alex.  I did not install the last Hot Patch but have just continued to utilize L18 and Aur 19. I just want to insure that as a registered user with 2018 that I do not have to instal...

• NO COMPLAINTS - Need Help on Filter/Mask

Luminar Filter or Masking for totally Black or White Background  - NO COMPLAINTS Hi folks - hope that I am right Blog. There's two many of them, need to simplify them. Can anybody provide me the st...

• Luminar 3 Hot Patch

Hello - Happy N Yrs. I am user of both L 2018 & Aurora 19.  I have a Windows 10 Laptop PC.  I have received my initial email authorization for updating from L 2018 to L3. I have not loaded L3 via t...

• Luminar & General Photo Backup

Hello I am a Luminar & Aurora user on a PC Windows 10 platform (laptop).  I am not a professional but have photographed many years. Now retired I am more active and passionate about it. (1)  Questi...

• Alex's Referenced Updates - Process

Alex, Great to read about you planned updates to the initial "bugs" at the end of this month. Question:  How will those be distributed to us?  Will it be via email as original L3 or other process. ...

• Lmr 3 Installation Time limit for L18 Owner

Software Team;  I am a L18 and Aurora 19 owner.  Windows 10 & PC based.  I have received my L3 Update email. 1.  Considering the number of issues that I am viewing, is there any time limit or penal...

• Batch Processing Edited Photos

So I have returned from vacation with bunches of fresh photos. 1.  I have established three folder files on my Windows PC w. Luminar 2018      1)Yellowstone Originals,  2) Yellowstone Edited - Lumi...

• Organizing photos pending DAM enhancement.

Background: OK, I am a Fuji shooter seriously considering Luminar. I have researched articles and videos comparing it to LR Classic which I have a subscription for.  However, I have not begun using...

• Merle Becker

Prior user of LR many yrs ago.  Essentially at starting point for post processing.  Not a professional photographer - generally have shot Raw in the past. With my Fuji XT-2, I would like to go prim...