• Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 21

Activity overview

Latest activity by Merle Becker

Merle Becker created a post,

Luminar 3 Hot Patch

Great news from Alex.  I did not install the last Hot Patch but have just continued to utilize L18 and Aur 19. I just want to insure that as a registered user with 2018 that I do not have to instal...

Merle Becker commented,

Andy H.  Can I contact you regarding a few questions regarding your use of ON 1 off this site?  Can send you my email to share some questions.  Merle Becker  

Merle Becker created a post,

NO COMPLAINTS - Need Help on Filter/Mask

Luminar Filter or Masking for totally Black or White Background  - NO COMPLAINTS Hi folks - hope that I am right Blog. There's two many of them, need to simplify them. Can anybody provide me the st...

Merle Becker commented,

Luminar Filter or Masking for totally Black or White Background  - NO COMPLAINTS Hi folks - hope that I am right Blog. There's two many of them, need to simplify them. Can anybody provide me the st...

Merle Becker commented,

Daniel - Do we know what the differences are between the two versions. Are there more options to the larger full version vs the smaller? Which is recommended by Skylum and why?  Why would there be ...

Merle Becker commented,

Daniel Fenn pls keep us posted with your findings.  Thanks

Merle Becker commented,

Are you saying that what they sent us is not a "full" software package.  I have seen a few notes about differences - options that some have and others do not and on the same platform. Pls...

Merle Becker commented,

Thank so much Tom, for that explanation. Know it's sort of simple and I have watch a number of videos on it but on this one I wanted to be certain and have real small "baby bites." I have...

Merle Becker commented,

THANK YOU  - THANK YOU NASTIA. I have enjoyed L 2018 & Aurora 19.  Ready to jump in the deep end with L3. Hoping you guys get a day off soon.

Merle Becker commented,

Mark Peeters - Sorry for redundancy but just to clarify.  If I have L 2018 and have NOT yet installed the original L3 via Skylum's initial distribution email:   Do I need to uninstall my L 2018?  (...