• Total activity 71
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 9
  • Subscriptions 29

Activity overview

Latest activity by Merle Becker

Merle Becker commented,

@ Angus Whitton Welcome to the world of L3 Angus or nightmare. I utilized L2018 and Aurora 19 and enjoyed both very much.  However, the L3 version [for me] has been a nightmare.  I have worked with...

Merle Becker commented,

@ Angela - Can I please just get my FREE Download of L3 w/o going through a trial version.I have submitted several requests outlining a number of issues that I have had with prior attempts.  Pls re...

Merle Becker commented,

@Hillman - I have the same problem.  In Libraries or Edit panels a folder shows 21 files but there may be 17 black blank squares with an emergency triangle in upper left corner.  Then there will be...

Merle Becker commented,

Pls FORWARD TO ANASTASIA

Merle Becker created a post,

Anastasia - Follow-up on Support Request Your Email Merle Becker

Anastasia  Follow UP to or conversation & Your info request.   This is what action I took this AM.  I may have identified the issue _ NOT SURE – I will try the following and then update you or ...

Merle Becker commented,

Helena Carter, and  Angela  -  NOTE THIS IS DUPLICATE EMAIL I POSTED.  THERE IS A MUCH MORE DETAILED ONE AS WELL.  THIS IS FOLLOWUP ON WHAT I AM TRYING INDEPENDENTLY - - THANK YOU. Thank you for yo...

Merle Becker commented,

@Art Art I have the same issue but I went to my 2018 version and copy the Registration Code there Command C on Windows and then went back to 2019 and copied (Command V) on the 2019 page.  However I...

Merle Becker commented,

@ Vance - so sorry partner.  I have seen your name a few times and then your response on this issue so just jumped in.  Glad that I did.  Tremendous help with your suggestion.  I am not a techie an...

Merle Becker commented,

@ Vance Zachary  L3 Library, Thank you for offering that suggestion.  If I may, few followup question to you since I am having trouble with my folders appearing in both the Library & Editing Pa...

Merle Becker commented,

Nice Greeting for a New User.  Can an old one get some help with specific problem clearly defined other than referral to videos and the User Manual which I checked thoroughly before contacting supp...