• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mark Christy

Mark Christy commented,

Helga, I downloaded the latest version as requested and still get the same results.  It tries to verify then I get the failure screen.  I can still get the 0.9.2 version to work from my backup.  Th...

Mark Christy commented,

I was able to go back to when I first downloaded the early version off my backup (time machine) and install it.  It will run, however, when I open it a pop-up says a new version is available. If yo...

Mark Christy commented,

I followed all the recommendations as well and Neo will not launch.  I have sent this information to the support group and still have no resolution to this failure.  I followed every step with no r...

Mark Christy commented,

I have the exact same problem.  I was working when I tried to bring in a texture layer and it shut down with the error report.  Now, it only gives me an error report every time I try to open it.  I...

Mark Christy commented,

OK, hitting the enter key works, but wouldn't it be better to set your crop and hit the crop button in the tool instead of the enter button.  Just a little common sense.  A new program should alway...

Mark Christy created a post,

Neo Crop

Answered

I have downloaded the 1.0 release and when I crop, it acts like its cropping but when finished, its the same as I started out with.  

Mark Christy created a post,

Trying to post a photo's that I put in a support request for but can't find the request.

Answered

https://we.tl/t-nluasziAn6.   This is for Neo and power line removal.

Mark Christy commented,

I just downloaded the early ver and wanted to see how it worked on taking out power lines.  It did not do a very good job on any of the photos.  I tried it on 3 different photos and only one gave f...

Mark Christy commented,

Following.  I have the same issue.  I want to load them all in the lut's folder