• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Justin Swartz

Justin Swartz commented,

Having same crash issue all the sudden.  It used to happen every so often when I was working with a large photo, but tonight it was all the time and now L4 won’t even open.   Does clearing the Sent...

Justin Swartz commented,

Sorry to rehash this problem after a month, but I'm still having the exact same issue as Simon.  Ive tried to rename the top folder, tried to go back to a previous catalog and nothing is working.  ...

Justin Swartz commented,

Maybe Im slow today or something but I'm not following "you can rename on the Mac."   In L3, I double click the top folder, my main folder, and it allows me to change the name of it.  I then go in ...

Justin Swartz commented,

if all the edits reside in the catalog folder, and I didn't touch that, then why are they gone?  Looking at your screenshots, I did it the exact same way.  Renamed my top folder within L3 and all e...

Justin Swartz commented,

I keep my photo images folder that I have linked in Luminar in Documents on my Mac.  The one that is currently linked in L3 is a subfolder of the main one.  Call the main one J Photos, and the sub ...

Justin Swartz commented,

I tried to restore from a previous backup days ago before I renamed the folder and still ALL EDITS are gone.  Hours and hours of work down the tube unless one of the Skylum support can save the day...

Justin Swartz commented,

So the rename worked for the photos to show back up in the correct folders but now all my edits are gone.  All I did was rename in L4.  Also, half the pictures are now blacked out in All Photos or ...

Justin Swartz commented,

I am having the same problem and I just installed L4.  Running Catalina.  To take it one step further, now I have 6 exact copies of each photo that is in the Recently Added folder while none of tho...