• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dileepa Ranawake

Dileepa Ranawake commented,

Thanks, Kate - no refund necessary - I'd love to see L4 working. I've emailed the files to support. Thank you.

Interestingly I've taken some photos on a Sony a7iii and the .ARW raw files the camera produces yield a little more responsive editing process (still a bit laggy though). Much faster experience tha...

Hi Alina, Thanks for your response and appreciate you guys are upgrading the tool kit however I'm not sure your team is aware of how significant the speed issues are: As with Andy H and Member's ex...

Me too - I ended up searching youtube for the L4 tutorials which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQlozenYb0jBlrbp4JBMq74UZszNPlYAB 

Dileepa Ranawake created a post,

Luminar 4 for Mac is Slow

Answered

Please improve the speeds for Luminar 4 Mac. I have severe slowdowns using L4. A number of crashes. Very laggy switching to different photos in my library and / or applying edits. L4 often freezes ...

I have severe slowdowns using L4. A number of crashes. Very laggy switching to different photos in my library and / or applying edits. L4 often freezes when I select a photo for a while before I ca...