• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ming Chou Lin

Ming Chou Lin commented,

I have the same Luminar 4 problem with my mid-size Sony compact DSC-RX10M4; it's worst at wide angles. Contacted support and their recommended solutions is to adjust every picture manually (ticking...

Ming Chou Lin commented,

Thanks Ian, I agree that using the adjustment layer is a workaround, but like what Jan mentioned, the effect is still visible. As my kit is a mid-size compact camera (neither dSLR nor mirrorless), ...

Ming Chou Lin commented,

This is more prevalent for wide-angle shots (the above shot was from a Sony DSC-RX10M4).  The RAW works with other image software (I've tried DXO-Photolab and Capture One aside from Adobe PS) which...

Ming Chou Lin commented,

Agreed with Saurabh. This manual process of the doing the lens distortion settings everytime I load a Look preset is a real turn-off.  

Ming Chou Lin commented,

Checking the 'auto distortion corrections', 'remove chromatic aberrations' and  'defringe' boxes would somewhat fix the problem. But I can't afford to do this for every 000-odd photos. To top it up...

Ming Chou Lin created a post,

Auto lens correction help

Answered

Upon loading the RAW file, the image automatically. goes into automatic lens adjustment (correction) and gives me rounded vignetted corners (see below). How do I fix this if working with 1000+ phot...