• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 10
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ivan Rivera

Ivan Rivera created a post,

Broken Image Links (Luminar 4.4.2.0)

Answered

I had to replace my storage drive. I restored all my source files to the same directories but Luminar won't use them. How can I restore the links?1

Ivan Rivera commented,

That depends on what files you're working on. 24MP or less RAW files seem to be comfortable with 16 GB RAM after the 4.1 update. I'd want extra RAM if I'd be working on larger images or if I'd be m...

Ivan Rivera commented,

I recently built a Ryzen 9 + 32 GB RAM desktop as Luminar 4.0 was frustratingly slow on my relatively modern notebook. This changed with Luminar 4.1; now my notebook performs adequately too. Please...

Ivan Rivera created a post,

AI Skin Enhancer Export Issue (Luminar 4)

Answered

I can print images that went through AI Skin Enhancer, but I cannot export them. It's as if someone messed up the white level on the skin area. It exports fine if I turn off AI Skin Enhancer. What ...

Ivan Rivera commented,

I have the same problem with Luminar 4. When I edit Canon CR2 RAW files, it looks great within Luminar. I can even print it from Luminar. But the export is just totally broken and different. This m...

Ivan Rivera commented,

I thought about upgrading my machine (currently an FX-8350, 32GB RAM, RX 590, 2x SSD) because of performance and stability issues with Luminar. Looking at the experience of those with faster machin...