• Total activity 6
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Harold Mancusi-Ungaro

Harold Mancusi-Ungaro commented,

Angela, I appreciate your advice and caution.  The fact is that Carl's suggestion works well.  And it allowed me to have a copy of all my custom LUTs and Looks on both my desktop and laptop.   You ...

Carl,   Bravo!  Thank you!  It works like a charm.  A few particulars I found. First, I did not realize that the app was in fact a hidden folder.  Within the tree, there is an alias, but clicking o...

With regard to creating folders, I have my Documents folder in iCloud, so I can access it from both my desktop and laptop.  Within Documents, I have a folder Photography, and within that Photo Appl...

I cannot find those files/directories.  Luminar 4.app is not a folder.  I searched for folders named Luminar and Frameworks and DefaultLUTs. I also looked in Library/Application Support, etc. We ne...

I have the same question as Stefan at the top.  The question is about LUTs not Looks. If I follow the directions on the PDF that is included in the free downloads, it lets me look at one LUT at a t...