Robert A. F. van de Voort

Commercial studio photographer, commercial and advertising images and concepts.

• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert A. F. van de Voort

Robert A. F. van de Voort commented,

Ask smugmuggers, have no idea if that is possible; from my end that is not visible or does not seem a possibility. Just be patient and enjoy the ride?šŸ˜

There is a buy button, but there are others small icons underneath the image, I can see a download button, try it? You may be asked for a password which I can give you. Anyone else who is a more ex...

Why do you say that?Ā  I am new to smugstuff, I added a download button, but I am not selling them. Free to download was my idea...

Robert A. F. van de Voort created a post,

I started a sky collection on Smugmug

Answered

Admin, do not know if this is allowed, if not please remove. Today started a sky collection on my Smugmug account that came with Luminar 4. I endeavour to upload frequently. Perhaps others might li...

Thank you Andrea Andrieux, these little hints could be little help pop up boxes in the program too... Good program, so far I am enjoying it.

Tim, I may suggest this on their Facebook site too. Their sky selection is too limited to be very effective.

I am asking Skylum for more Sky photos in their software for future buyers, I have enough...as I said beforeĀ  - the existing sky selection is minimal for a program that advertises heavily "sky repl...

I have now access to over 500 skies,using the epic skies from affinity photo as well, and I started to add my own skies too. The existing sky selection is just bare bones and does not add too much ...

Dear Angela Andrieux, downloaded them and all is good! Thanks for the prompt response, you already send me an email about them a week ago. A suggestion, since you seem to market Luminar for sky rep...

Folder management is non existent, adding folders and removing foldersĀ  is at present problematic to say the least