Colin Grant

• Total activity 1078
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 29
  • Subscriptions 244

Recent activity by Colin Grant Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Buy Flex and get L4 for free

Just received an email from Skylum: buy Flex and get L4 for free. I already own Flex along with L3 and its various incarnations. That is not to mention all the Macphun stuff I have purchased. The m...

• Thumbnails re .lmnr files

Does L3 generate the thumbnails each time it is run or are they held in cache? I ask as after updating L3 yesterday thumbnail generation was quite slow and very slow re tiff images. It appears bett...

• L3 update to 3.1.3

Some are saying they have downloaded the update from 3.1.2 to 3.1.3. When I try I am being told 3.1.2 is the latest version. I am in the UK. What is the position please?  

• L3/L4/Flex

I have read so many conflicting reports on the way Skylum are moving forward that it is difficult to believe anything has really changed. I hope that is not the case and it would be helpful if Skyl...

• Plugins - L3 versus Flex

If I edit an image in Flex and then jump to a plugin - say Topaz Adjust A1 - and then apply I end up with a new layer showing the image as edited in the plugin whilst the original layer is retained...

• Exif Data

Why is it that when I export an image to jpeg or tiff all the exif data is stripped from the new image? For a start the date of capture is changed to the date the export was created but that is not...

• Flex

Just noticed Flex can produce .lmnr files as L2018 does. That its brilliant news for a lot of folks I guess.

• Fuji Raf

Have just moved from Nikon to Fuji (XT 20). What are the experiences out there using this format with Luminar 3 (and Luminar 2018). I have just been playing with Capture One Express for Fuji and it...

• Sabina Walton

Can Skylum please confirm whether Sabina Walton is a member of the team as I am starting to get regular emails that I do not want. One yesterday and one today with a threat of many more.Thank you

• Software behaving badly

Started L3 latest version today and none of the folders had any images! The software then set about rebuilding the image library and eventually all was restored, except that it took an absolute age...