• Total activity 866
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 197

Activity overview

Latest activity by Colin Grant

Colin Grant commented,

Not much chance of any openness from that crowd, Mark. It is all about their hidden agendas and apparent lack direction, along with a complete disregard so far as customer relations are concerned (...

Colin Grant commented,

Hi Kim and thanks. Pleased that you are happy with ON1, it has certainly got even better with the latest update. I came very close to jumping ship to that piece of software but on balance I find th...

Colin Grant commented,

Thanks Mark. It is not a frustration anymore and especially so now that Lr handles Fuji well. I am annoyed that many were mislead and there has never been an apology or a published plan to right th...

Colin Grant commented,

That is a good question. What Skylum seem unable to buy into is the fact that their apps should work (at least to a reasonable degree) from the start and that bug fixes should come out quickly. I a...

Colin Grant commented,

They did indeed, Mark, but the very first Lr was free and they on-developed to to a reasonable standard and then made it paid. Luminar has been around since 2016 and yet it still has no reasonable ...

Colin Grant commented,

I can substantiate what I have said but clearly you dislike Adobe so much you will say anything and without any scientific reason. Still you can do what you want but be careful what you say. It can...

Colin Grant commented,

Please get the facts right re the pricing of Lr. There is no intention of a price hike of the magnitude you are suggesting or even any price hike at all. There are plenty of explanatory reports acr...

Colin Grant commented,

Lr handles Fuji just fine and the profiles are superb. There is  nothing materially wrong with Lr sharpening, the problem was in the way it was being used - this is well documented on the web. The ...

Colin Grant commented,

Why does Lr fail on Fuji raw? Does great here, much better than Luminar and it has the profiles. It is even better since the last update and the inclusion of the texture filter.

Colin Grant commented,

Which says not a lot does it @Terry Rogers? My take on that is you are doing very little. Stuff like this should be at the top of the To Do list! How long have we been waiting decent masking tools?