• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Keith George

Keith George commented,

I agree with most all of the comments. I have been using Luminar, prior to libraries in hopes of great things to come. The major concern that has turned my attention to other software, that I want...

Keith George commented,

I Agree I am running L3.1.0 on a Macbook pro 2.2 Ghz Intel Core i7 with 16Gb 100 Mhz DDR3 and Iris Pro 1536 MB graphics card. I have a few hundred photos in my library and L3 is running painfully s...

Keith George commented,

I agree, The newest update 3.1.0 is very slow. I was trying to edit some RAW photos yesterday and I was loosing my mind!! At least 5 seconds for photo to sharpen on screen, a few times I deleted ph...

Keith George commented,

There is no print module in Luminar, there is a print button located at the bottom of the file tab, thats it. As far as I know always. If you still have LR I would suggest printing it from there or...

Keith George commented,

I agree the current update of Luminar 3.1.0 is painfully slow, as well I'm still having problems with the program freezing and crashing. I still can still edit in Apple Aperture3, obviously not wit...

Keith George commented,

I can tell you what would be nice 2 things. 1) a print model 2) something easier under the colour tags, allow editing of the name eg: red ability to change the name red to something else- landscape...

Keith George commented,

I also have used a few ON1 tools and they appear to be very good. I have not purchased anything, other then resize, which now comes with a cataloging feature. If I have to wait much long ON1 wi...

Keith George commented,

I know I have already inquired regarding the current Luminar/ Skylum on item not available, which I hope to see: Upscaling algorithm for resize Or down scaling Presets for photo output (web, emai...

Keith George commented,

Well I continue to wait, using Apple aperture, which is a very old and unsupported DAM but it’s a beast!! It’s still holding in there and was far ahead of its time only having other catch it!! I’m...

Keith George commented,

I have been using and holding onto Apple Aperture 3, which I am stating to have more problems with, as it is no longer supported. If I switch to a new DAM, I won't be looking back. I have been wait...