• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Matt Broadbent

Matt Broadbent commented,

Hi,some feedback on libraries. Edited images flash red for a couple of seconds. Slows and then crashes if you quickly skip through the library ( NEF files). Still a bit buggy. Thanks Matt

Thanks Leila. Sorry I’m not quite with you. Are you saying luminar will give me the same results as noiseless ck will? . Because I haven’t found this to be the case. And the you tube link doesn’t w...

Hi I have a new question. I use and love noiseless ck which does an awsome job on raw files. What is the best way to use this in conjunction with libraries Thanks matt

I’m sure skylum feels really bad how long the dam is taking.... I think as a gesture of good will they should give all 2018 purchasers a free upgrade to 2019 when it’s released... skylum management...

I edited a photo today with lightroom and then with luminar.....luminar is so much better than lightroom and those who use it know this. and by using layers and masking my image was awsome. If you ...

Nancy. Wasn’t directed at you at all.

Dam this, dam that. Have a think why you all wanted Luminar instead of Lightroom in the first place. Did anyone care to notice how quick, easy and professionally the 1.3.0 update downloaded and ins...

I have had lightroom 6 for a while now and it runs very slow, the work area is very boaring and it’s not as easy to use as it’s marketing leads you to believe. Yes it does have a very good DAM. But...

I have installed noiseless ck as a plugin successfully. I shoot all my photos in raw (NEF). When I go from luminar to noiseless the file is no longer raw. If I import a raw file directly to noisele...

Matt Broadbent created a post,

Plugins

I have purchased noiseless ck to use as a plug in with my purchase of Luminar. Can Someone suggest a workflow as I want to be able to go between both pieces of software with my raw files intact.  T...