• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rex Matthews

Rex Matthews commented,

@Kirk Osborn, thanks for the suggestion and the clue about holding down the Option key at startup. Didn't know about that. However, wouldn't doing a simple restore of a backup (assuming it worked) ...

Rex Matthews commented,

My experience with Luminar 3.0.2 is closely similar to that reported by @David Medeiros (above). The crashes on my machine are not at startup, but seem to occur randomly when I’m moving fairly rapi...

Rex Matthews commented,

I have the same issue as Mark Quatz (above) except the delay for me is more like 15 seconds every time I move to a new image. I *think* what's going on is that Luminar 3.0.2 has to find the origina...

Rex Matthews commented,

@Angela Andrieux  See my original comments above in this thread. After working with it for a little longer, I've decided that 3.0.2 is significantly better for me than 3.0.1, even at the cost of ha...

Rex Matthews commented,

Installed the 3.0.2 update. The update process went smoothly. The app opened without hanging but the catalog has lost ALL of my edits from 3.0.1.  All of them. Color me unhappy. I had saved copies ...

Rex Matthews commented,

"The DAM will be a free update for all owners of Luminar 2018" — WHEN? 

Rex Matthews commented,

About Luminar's promised DAM: still waiting... and waiting... and waiting....