• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jon Canfield

Jon Canfield commented,

No go - I had already done the delete and reinstall via Clean My Mac, but I did again following your steps. Photoshop, Lightroom, Photos all have the same result - get a progress bar saying exporti...

Jon Canfield created a post,

Open in Photoshop doesn't open

Answered

Running the latest on a M1 MacBook. Image edited in Luminar AI, the select File > Open In > Photoshop. Nothing happens. I've tried with Photoshop running and without, same result both ways.

Jon Canfield commented,

Are you going to be ready with an update on Nov. 10? I'm currently getting around the export issue by opening the image in Photoshop and saving, but export isn't the only issue. Big Sur is much les...

Jon Canfield commented,

Thanks Angela -  Thanks for the reply. I'll forward the info to her. Jon

Very slow opening with multiple drives

Answered

I have a student that is trying to use Luminar 4 with multiple external drives. She's saying it takes over 10 minutes to start every time as it is updating the catalog. Is this (slow with multiple ...

Jon Canfield commented,

Thanks Kirk, I understand all that what I’m trying to find is whether the Windows install uses a file named presetinfo.plist or if the is a different file used to store the collection name    

What files are installed with a Looks collection?

Answered

I'm using the Mac version, and there when I install a Looks collection, there is the icon@2x.png file and the presetinfo.plist file in addition to the actual Looks with the .lmp extension. Could so...

Jon Canfield commented,

Thanks Victoria. That's not my issue though. I'm trying to import the files located on my drive that are not in an existing library. These are all the files/folders under Photos on my drive, exclud...

Library crashes on file importing

Answered

I am trying to import my main Photos folder structure into Luminar 4, but it crashes every time. I then have to delete the catalog file to be able to relaunch Luminar. Of course, deleting this mean...