• Total activity 81
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 28
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Stephan Pfaffinger

Stephan Pfaffinger commented,

Hi, from Skylum always comes the same statement.What kind of computer do you have? How big is the catalogTry a new installation.Contact the support etc.The simple fact is that Luminar AI and Neo do...

Hi Austin, I have already contacted your support but unfortunatelly I have no ticket number. But you should find me with my email address. There I have already uploaded a RAW file from my camera. Y...

I have had the same experience with a Fuji X-T2. Everything is very slow although I only have 24 MP. And this on the latest MacBook Pro with M1 Pro chip and 32 GB Ram-.You can not work reasonably w...

Stephan Pfaffinger created a post,

So many bugs in version 1

Answered

I have version 1 of Luminar Neo as of today. After using a preset, the settings in the Develop tool are not immediately applied to the image. I have to wait about 10-20 seconds to see this changes ...

Hi Paul, to answer your question, yes unfortunately this is normal. Every time you zoom in and move the image a little bit it needs a few second. I you save an image as a tiff file it is much faste...

Hi Kate, thanks for your answewr but this is not an issue. It is just simple how fast Luminar AI works on an Macbook Air M1 with Fuji files. If you test it with an Macbook Air M1 and Fuji Raws by y...

Stephan Pfaffinger created a post,

Performance Luminar AI - New Macbook M1 Max/Pro 2021

Answered

Hello, is there already anyone who has the new MacBooks 2021 (Pro/Max) with Luminuar AI in use? What are your experiences regarding the performance when editing and exporting images? I have a MacBo...

Hi Martim, it wasn't my point that everyone should get an M1. :-)The last post here is two months old. No updates from anyone. So it is just an update from my side that the export is now a lot fast...

The Mac Version (Macbook Air M1) is now realy fast with the last version 1.2.0. Export tooks about 30 seconds before. Now only 4-5 seconds.  So there is just a problem on the windows version?

I have installed the demo of the last version.Version 1.2.0 Now the export takes only 4-5 seconds. Before it tooks about 30 seconds on my Macbook Air M1.