• Total activity 37
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dutchman

Dutchman commented,

Hello Justin, unfortunately there is currently no workaround to solve the problem. I have carried out extensive tests with various RAW converters. No matter which of the usual converters I used, ev...

Dutchman commented,

Hello Helga, thank you for your feedback. I've already tried your advice, but the masking still doesn't work convincingly. Even with a very simple subject, it works so imprecisely that I would neve...

Dutchman created a post,

Unnatural Bokeh AI

Answered

Bokeh AI is not really convincing so far. The problem is that the mask is not reliably created for people. Especially with finer structures such as hair, these are not recognized and are simply cut...

Dutchman created a post,

Problem with DNG or jpeg files created by DXOPureRaw when used in Luminar AI

Answered

The DNG or jpeg files created by DXOPureRaw are incorrectly interpreted in Luminar AI. This leads to a purple discoloration in the highlights. This problem also occurs in Affinity Photo. Interestin...

Dutchman commented,

I didn't go into more detail about color management. But as is so often the case, things are written about color management that have nothing to do with color management. Above all, all terms are l...

Dutchman commented,

Luminar cannot correctly apply perspective correction. On the one hand, Luminar does not use lens camera profiles, something that I wrote to Skylum 2 years ago and is still not implemented by the d...

Dutchman commented,

Hello Christopher, you got a lot of things to the point. And a lot of what you said also applies to the previous versions of Luminar AI. I've been annoyed with it myself long enough and I'm glad I ...

Dutchman commented,

Das Problem mit dem Kundenservice ist, dass die wahrscheinlich total überfordert sind. Ich habe immer mehr den Eindruck, dass Skylum aus dem CEO, einer handvoll Servicemitarbeiter (immer die selben...

Dutchman commented,

Lo mejor que puede hacer es ponerse en contacto con el servicio de atención al cliente de Skylum. support@skylum.com

Dutchman commented,

Luminar has no color management. Previous Luminar versions did not have one. Questions about this were answered by saying that it was planned. But that was still in the days of Luminar 2018. Neithe...