LeRoi Mines

• Total activity 25
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Recent activity by LeRoi Mines Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 3 Crashed Post Latest Update

I updated Luminar 3 today with the latest update.  Everything seemed hunky dory.  Then an hour or so after that, Luminar crashed and I have been unable to open it again!!  On several occasions I go...

• Luminar 3 Doesn't Like Subfolders In Subfolders

Hello,   I have three subfolders that contain subfolders that contain subfolders.  When I upgraded to Luminar 3, Luminar displayed all of the photos in these sub-subfolders.  However, on MANY occas...

• Aurora Presets Resetting Roation

Hello, On every occasion after I apply a rotation to a merged photo and then apply a preset, the rotation is removed/reset.  I have to apply the rotation again after applying a preset.  Surely, thi...

• Full History Description

When I step through the history of edits for a photograph, the step/action title is so long that I do not get the full description of what I did during that step.  All I get are "..." for the remai...

• Uploading to SmugMug

I finally gave up on waiting for the Luminar DAM.  I downloaded Adobe Bridge (which is FREE believe it or not) and added it to my workflow.  I use Luminar to do all of my editing.  When I finished,...

• Composite Photos

After choosing the photos I wish to use for an HDR photo, where can I find the information of which photos were used for the new HDR photo?  If that information is not stored automatically by Auror...