• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by LeRoi Mines

LeRoi Mines commented,

@Chris Cole - Yesterday Skylum Tech Support gave me a solution that got Luminar 3 up and running again.  Once it was, I opened my original catalog from version 1 of Luminar 3.  After running for si...

LeRoi Mines commented,

Hello Skylum, It is now TWO months since I tried upgrading my copy of Luminar 3 and I am STILL without working software.  Have you forgotten about me hoping I would just go away?? While I have deci...

LeRoi Mines commented,

@Kate I did that previously and included the Mac Problem report. And, I got back the SAME fixes (that DON'T work) to that submission as I had received earlier.  So, I'm not sure much investigation ...

LeRoi Mines commented,

@Will L Thanks for the heads up.  But, right now, On1 is working on my machine and Luminar isn't.  I don't have much choice.  I hope On1's May update fares better.

LeRoi Mines commented,

I've tried the fixes at least FOUR times!  Either Luminar 3 hangs at "Creating Image Gallery at 0%" or crashes or simply starts and then immediately ends.   I've even left it running overnight and ...

LeRoi Mines commented,

I've done this twice now and STILL no joy!!  It just CRASHES!!   I've sent the crash report.  Has this helped in anyway?     *** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentExceptio...

LeRoi Mines created a post,

Luminar 3 Crashed Post Latest Update

I updated Luminar 3 today with the latest update.  Everything seemed hunky dory.  Then an hour or so after that, Luminar crashed and I have been unable to open it again!!  On several occasions I go...

Luminar 3 Doesn't Like Subfolders In Subfolders

Hello,   I have three subfolders that contain subfolders that contain subfolders.  When I upgraded to Luminar 3, Luminar displayed all of the photos in these sub-subfolders.  However, on MANY occas...

LeRoi Mines commented,

Hello, Here is the link for the files: https://we.tl/t-Tdm7y03gGj Once the new merged photo has been opened, apply rotation of -25.  Apply Landscape preset Enhanced Landscape (though this issue occ...

Aurora Presets Resetting Roation

Hello, On every occasion after I apply a rotation to a merged photo and then apply a preset, the rotation is removed/reset.  I have to apply the rotation again after applying a preset.  Surely, thi...