• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bill Lombardo

Bill Lombardo created a post,

Sky Replacement/AI Augmented Sky

Answered

I find I am unable to add additional Sky Replacement an/or AI Augmented Sky even to new layers. The menu is grayed out. Should'nt I be able to add multiple layers with new replacements?

Luminar 4 Issue

Answered

Everything was fine and all of a sudden this happens: "Luminar 4 cannot import images. Not Enough Disk Space To Import Selected Images."   My I-Mac has plenty of space. Please help to resolve.  

Bill Lombardo commented,

Should not happen to a professional app. Someone who has an I-Pro, 8 core... that is scary... will this ever be resolved? Not happening with PS. Delete the photo from your folder ... really?

Bill Lombardo commented,

I was directed to this address. All there is is a bunch of topics, none of which address my problems. I've been here before. No response. Can you help?

Bill Lombardo commented,

Hey Michael,   Did you get any info on your issues? I have the same. Hard to get in touch with tech support.

Slow commands

Answered

Painfully slow reaction to commands. Also crashes unexpectedly and fairly often. I love my Luminar 4.0.1 and don't want to try another app. Please help.  

Overall Look

Answered

I am getting used to Luminar 4 and have been getting great results ... experimenting. I see users photos which are great! They almost look like paintings!  Is there a roadway to get to this effect?...

Bill Lombardo commented,

Truly amazing. I better not say anymore. Disappointed ...  

Bill Lombardo commented,

Hope you are losing a lot of money and customers.

Bill Lombardo commented,

I understood I had paid for and purchased the Creative Kit.  I tried downloading and was unable. Stuck at 2%. I was then notified that my Mac w/ Yosemite could not download the Creative Kit.