• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jacek Klimkowicz

Jacek Klimkowicz commented,

Andre Moreau I am waiting for promised performance fixes for 13 months now as I bought this software in preorder. They are repeating the same phrases for months, additionally trying to convince you...

I retested L4 after releasing the latest update you've mentioned. Still buggy, still laggy. I bought already competitive software that is reliable and flies like crazy but I'm still checking from t...

Roy Blackwell I reported the same issue some time ago. I tested it on those two computers:  1) Ryzen 5 3600 - 6 cores/12 threads, holds 3,95 GHz on all cores under full load; 64 GB DDR4-3200 RAM w...

I tested the release on DNGs from Pentax K-70 and have the same feelings. I also reported another issue - Luminar slows down after applying multiple changes to the image. Even if it works pretty sm...

Jacek Klimkowicz created a post,

Luminar 4 4.3 - low editing performance for files with multiple changes applied / long editing history

Answered

Yesterday I've updated Luminar from 4.2 to 4.3. At glance editing performance is significantly better (cool!). However, not for files with a significant amount of changes applied. I opened a few DN...

Bapf S I am waiting for a performance fix for Luminar 4 since the 18th Nov 2019 (bought pre-order...) and lost my hope. My CPU is more than two times faster than yours, my NVMe exceeds 3000 MB/s se...

Helena Carter Could you share any insights, what "soon" does it mean to you? I understand that you don't want to commit to specific dates (yeah, I am working as a Product Manager in IT so understan...

Mark Dalbey Luminar 4 (even 4.2.0) is significantly slower than 3.2.0 - I own both releases (and Aurora HDR too). I have a machine with fine-tuned Ryzen 5 3600 (keeps 4.0 GHz on all cores under loa...

I am slightly disappointed in terms of performance. Maybe my working station is not top-notch but it seems to meet requirements. Ryzen 5 3600 with efficient custom cooling - holds 4,0 GHz on all c...