• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Michael Nielsen

Michael Nielsen created a post,

Missing Smugmug code - support don’t reply.

Answered

Hi Skylum For several days now I have tried to get in touch with the supporters regarding my missing Smugmug email/code. Post from people having same issue is getting closed. It’s starting to get...

Michael Nielsen commented,

Got the same issue..Wrote to the support days ago, but no answer. A bit disappointing as a new customer..

Michael Nielsen created a post,

Missing SmugMug mail?

Answered

Hi. I bought the Luminar 4 preorder and a SmugMug code should be part of that deal. Now two days later I haven’t got any emails from SmugMug. I wrote to Skylum support yesterday but no sign of li...

Rightclick the installer file and from the menu choose open/run. Then there should be no problem.

Well.. I miss the entire SmugMug email.. Wondering when it will arive? :)

Yes..   

I tested this feature on two different kind of portraits pictures. The first one went fine. The model was close to the camera as a typical portrait picture is. All features was usable.The second on...

I had no issues downloading Luminary’s 4. I didn’t get the email but used the download link from inside “My software”. The Product Key was attached the email I got after purchasing the preorder.