• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Roger Burt

Roger Burt created a post,

Luminar 4 to Neo.

Answered

Hi. At the moment I have Luminar 4. My questions is: If I opt for Neo is there any need to keep 4 or will Neo be able to do all my photo editing? If I do opt for Neo should I uninstall 4? I only ha...

Roger Burt commented,

Mark. Here is what I received. Maybe save it somewhere or as I did print it off just in case...   Kate Williams Hi Everyone, Please try reinstalling Luminar 4 / Luminar 3 in the following way: 1. G...

Roger Burt commented,

Sure. Do you have an email address?

Roger Burt commented,

So I got an email from Kate Williams at Luminar with instructions on how to uninstall and re-install. So far it seems to be working as it should. I've printed off the instructions just in case I ne...

Roger Burt commented,

I have it on 2 machines. It works on my 5 year old Surface Pro 3 but on my 5 month old HP Spectre 360x it worked for 3 day days and then things went wrong. I want it to work on the Spectre but I'v...

Roger Burt commented,

I was told by support that they've 9000 complaints to deal with and they would get to mine as soon as they could. That was 5 days ago.

Roger Burt commented,

This is the contact email I sent to Support in the vain hope of an answer.  'Hi. I Installed Luminar 4 on 20th November and for 3 days it worked like a dream. Since 23rd November when I open Lumina...

Roger Burt commented,

A comfort to know I'm not alone. I hope it gets fixed because I really like it.

Roger Burt commented,

I'm on Windows 10. Very new HP laptop.

Roger Burt created a post,

Luminar 4 not opening.

Answered

I've had Luminar 4 for 4 days now. Worked like a dream for 3 days but today when I open it up it shows the welcome screen the a blue spinning circle for a few seconds and just drops out. I've reboo...