• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Raymond Schuerger

Raymond Schuerger commented,

One of my photo friends has some Lensbabies and is that reminded me of Focus CK. Since it won't run in Monterey I had to use an old laptop. Are you sure there is not enough of a market for it as a ...

Greg, 18 days ago I posted that I was having a similar problem. I sometimes have to open a different filter (not actually use ut) and then 1-2 seconds later the Apply button is visible in the top r...

Hi Angela, I was having a similar problem. (Elements, 2018 and now 2022) Bu luck or by pouncing buttons that many times I had to exit the tool I was in by clicking on another tool. Then the proper ...

I had gotten it to work with Luminar 4? Now trying to get it to work with Elements 2022. Unsuccessful.   THe fail is at this step On the top bar of Photo Editor Mode, choose Filter -> Skylum Softwa...

FWIW, Elements 2018 to filter to Skylum to Luminar AI also sends it over, and there is no way to get it back to Elements. Running BIg Sur 11.2.3

I have some city pictures in which the sky is a totally gray monotone (it's Pittsburgh). Is there any way to tell Luminar "this is the sky?"   In some of the pictures I am shooting straight up, bet...

Raymond Schuerger created a post,

Luminar 4 and A7iii raw files

Answered

I've had my Sony A7iii for many months. It is a very popular camera. I have had it since before Luminar 4. Why won't it work on a single ARW raw file from that camera?????

Hi, With the office iMac I could not open A7ii raw, but could open in Elements, Then I had a problem with another file in both. ?? Now I'm home, different computer, and sometimes I can open, someti...

The original problem was that I couldn't find any way to do it The new problem is that the method in the link you give doesn't work. I found the command, got the sorce folder to open. Clicked on th...

Raymond Schuerger created a post,

Getting Sony A7iii are files into Luminar

Answered

Back in early January somebody had this problem and there isno answer to the question, so I am asking it again:   How do I get SOny A7iii arw files into Luminar 4?