• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Efraim Or

Efraim Or created a post,

Aurora HDR Installation - No Internet Connection

Answered

cant install aurora, getting 'Aurora HDR Installation - No Internet Connection'. host file not edited, fresh install of windows 10, firewall disabled, no dns/ vpn service in the background.   in th...

Efraim Or commented,

thank you Austin.

Efraim Or commented,

most importantly an SSD drive, RAM, and a dedicated graphics card I wrote my system specs, you saw it, it's more than enough. but can still take a few seconds to load as I wrote, up to 20 - 30 seco...

very slow when selecting photo

Answered

Hey guys, first of all, thank you for this really great program. I'm enjoying it more and more every day. BUT It takes a very long time for the software to view the RAW image for edit after selecti...

Efraim Or commented,

Hey guys, I am on windows. Luminar is faster with this new update, but there's a problem. It takes a very long time for the software to view the image for edit after selecting it (20 - 30 seconds, ...

Digital Asset Management module

Answered

Hey guys, Luminar is extremely better than Lightroom, I really enjoy it. thank you... but what about the Digital Asset Management module? its time to unsubscribe from Adobe's Lightroom, and that's ...