• Total activity 1201
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 1 user
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 556

Activity overview

Latest activity by Elena Blum

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Harry, hi Ian, It would be just perfect if you could make a screen recording as they are more informative. You can use Monosnap to record your screen: https://monosnap.com/welcome Here's how you...

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Paul, Regrettably, at this time, Luminar cannot be integrated with the Creative Cloud versions. It works only with the Classic ones. On Mac OS you can use Luminar 4 as a plugin for Lightroom (st...

Elena Blum commented,

Hey Stefano, Welcome to the community! I hope you will love Luminar. Do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Jeffrey, Please try using this alternative installer: https://downloads.skylum.com/luminar4/win/Luminar4Setup_offline.exe In case the steps above didn't help, please, provide us with your comple...

Elena Blum commented,

Hi, As far as I can see the email with the license was sent to you. Please check your inbox.

Elena Blum commented,

Hi, I definitely understand how it can be frustrating for you. Usually, the performance (including the startup time), depends on the number of photos you have in your catalog, their format (it can ...

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Quike , Thanks for your notes.

Elena Blum commented,

Hello Albert Bissember , Welcome!! We're glad you like Luminar :-)

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Bud, We appreciate your suggestions.  At the moment, the integration with Affinity is unavailable. We are yet to support this host app officially. We will surely consider making our app compatib...

Elena Blum commented,

Hi Jim, Could you specify in which way do you add the images and are they located? Please verify that you have enough free space on your drive and that you're using an admin account.  How to check ...