• Total activity 27
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Brian Gibson

Brian Gibson commented,

I can confirm that I have uninstalled my AMD Graphics driver using GURU 3D DDU in “Safe” Mode.   I have downloaded and installed AMD Driver 20.4.2 for my Radeon R 560 graphics card. The system st...

Brian Gibson created a post,

Luminar 4 crashes Windows 10

Answered

I was using Windows 7 but because of MS withdrawal of support for W7, I recently updated to Windows 10.Each time I try to run Luminar 4, after a few seconds use, the computer shuts down as if the p...

Brian Gibson commented,

Disappointed, but no longer surprised. Promises of equality between Mac and Windows editions are simply "Vapourware."

Brian Gibson commented,

That may be true for Canon EOS, but how come it recognised the profiles for my Sony camera without needing the Adobe convertor? I still find it disappointing that I need Adobe in order to make Lumi...

Brian Gibson commented,

Thanks Austin, that fixed it!I can now see all the profiles for my EOS 5D IV. However, I am a little disconcerted to have to run Adobe software since I have deliberately uninstalled all the Adobe a...

Profiles not available for all cameras.

Answered

I was watching a Scott Davenport tutorial on processing with Luminar 4.In the tutorial he mentions using "Profiles" under "Light" & "Advanced settings" as a starting point for adjustments. When I l...

Brian Gibson commented,

I've never had any problems with my antivirus software blocking downloads, unless they contain malicious code, in the past. Anyway, I'm up and running with v 4.2.0, so no problems.

Brian Gibson commented,

Thank you for the information. I have downloaded and installed the 4.2 update from the Luminar website as if it were a new program, so I am up and running on version 4.2.0 (5577).I had no problems ...

Can't update 4.1 to 4.2

Answered

I'm currently on Luminar 4.1 and I've seen that there is a 4.2 update available. When I look under "Help" - "Check for updates" I get the message "Luminat4 4.1(5343) is currently the newest version...

User skies

The sky replacement feature in Luminar 4 is amazing and very useful. However, the use of personal sky images could be made better by incorporating a "preview" feature for user images.After all, how...