• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Scott Battaion

Scott Battaion commented,

Exactly. No real undo function. Can only do subtract for last step--which adds yet another step to the process. Also, cannot go back later and make any changes because once the "Done" button is sel...

I received an email from Zendesk stating there was a new comment here in response to my post. I have no idea why I was sent that link as it provides information that is totally unrelated to my post...

Scott Battaion created a post,

Still No Undo Function!

Answered

Good lord. Still no undo (ctrl-Z) function for modifications in clone or erase? Really? This undo function has been available in nearly every image editor for 20 years! Back to ON1 Photo Raw I go--...

That (having to reset the output file settings every single time) along with the fact that if you want to export using long/short edge if you delete the values currently in the size field it will a...

Agreed! No UNDO in the clone/stamp tool? Who on earth creates this software? Have they ever edited a photo before? In Luminar 4 I found myself staring at the screen for a couple of minutes in total...

Solution by Pacific worked on my Acer Spin 111 laptop running Windows 10. Below is a more detailed description of the process.: Used path C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc Made a backup of the origi...