• Total activity 27
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 7
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by William Stickney

William Stickney commented,

I gave up on Luminar several versions ago. I've been following community posts since then but they just don't seem to have the developing chops to put together a workable app. Lightroom does everyt...

I posted my experiences with Luminar 8 months ago after a great deal of frustration and lost time with the app. I've been following posts since then and it's obvious that Luminar/Skylum simply can'...

@Anastasia - That's exactly the problem.... Your developers/support team should have worked out these difficulties before releasing the apps. Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 looks quite promising (as...

William Stickney created a post,

Solved all my Luminar problems....

I uninstalled everything Luminar. That completely eliminated all the "Incompatible Program" messages, all the frustration with apps that simply don't work, and all the time wasted trying to make th...

Richard - I'm glad you finally got Luminar to run, but this is exactly why I'll be observing from the sidelines until I hear reports of a version of Luminar that actually works painlessly the first...

Larry, What you are suggesting is exactly my point. I want an app that works when I buy it. I don't want to spend the time going back and forth with their tech support and scrounging up all the spe...

Kirk, While I appreciate your reply, I will hold off on Skylum/Luminar apps until I start reading about how awesome they are, how they work "right out of the box", and that they are legitimate alte...

Mike, The Luminar apps, when they work at all..., have been amusing at best but nothing I could use in a professional workflow. I've been shooting professionally for ~50 years so I have a pretty go...

Luminar now incompatible with Windows 10

After the latest Windows 10 update Luminar 3 and Luminar Flex now come up as incompatible programs. Luminar is now worthless to me and is not worth the time spent trying to make it function. Time t...

Luminar 3 works poorly

I downloaded Luminar 3 from the email link. After waiting about 2 hours for the catalog to load, I was able to edit one image. I closed Luminar and reopened it from the shortcut generated by the do...