• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Charles Parker

Charles Parker commented,

Thanx Angela. They look to implement the Tonality functions in Luminar very well. Just what I needed:)

Charles Parker created a post,

Tonality presets

I received a Luminar email ad saying the Tonality presets will now come free when buying Luminar. Good to hear, but what about us existing Luminar and Tonality owners? How can we get these presets...

I hope your asset manager does NOT require cataloging the photos. I prefer to manage my photos myself. A photo browser interface would be GREAT. If the browser had OPTIONAL cataloging for those who...

Julia, how about some enhancements to the brush? I'm thinking of a smart brush with edge detection to make brushing easier and more accurate. Charlie

In the Mac version I can drag a photo to my Luminar icon on the menu bar which will open Luminar with the image. Do you have anything equivalent, like a desktop icon, you can use? It may work the s...

Thanx to all for the suggies. Masking the white spot didn't help me because it's clipped in the raw file. The exposure and highlights sliders had no effect. I didn't try changing the white point be...

Anjela, I lied. Wasn't allowed to upload the raw file; so, I created a jpeg. Charlie

Angela, Thanx for responding. Here's the raw image as shot. The dog has a tag hanging from her collar which always seems to show up as an annoying bright spot. The rim of the tag is grey, and I was...

Charles Parker created a post,

Clone & Stamp Help

Mac latest Luminar Jupiter release. This is probably a dumb user problem. I can't seem to make clone & stamp to work. I expect the pixel source NOT to move after selecting the pixel source, but it ...