• Total activity 22
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tony Vischraper

Tony Vischraper commented,

Skylum, your marketing strategy is deceptive, at best and downright dishonourable at worst. I moved to L4 when you came out with cataloguing capabilities. I was about to move to Lightroom from L3, ...

Also, Luminar 4.3 has already crashed multiple times. I am running an older imac - late 2013, 24 GB memory. Everything is up to date including latest version of Catalina and all other programs, inc...

I have had the same issues. Trying to scroll through images in my library is no faster than 4.2.  I have multiple libraries, and the one I'm currently using isn't that large compared to most - only...

Tony Vischraper created a post,

Luminar 4.2.0

Answered

Ok, so I've spent at least 6 hours using 4.2.0. Once again, I find that the program is lagging horribly after this update. Sliders are very slow and jittery. Exporting takes about as long as it wou...

Duplicates

Answered

Hi, I cannot understand why L4 still does not give the ability to create duplicates so that we can do multiple edits of the same image. Or am I missing something here? It's a basic function availab...

MY first impression of Luminar 4 - I think I'll be asking for my money back. I was so looking forward to this version, and my disappointment has ruined what was otherwise a good day. The lack of cu...

Virtual copies, duplicates, whatever you want to call it, is a feature that was promised and as far as I'm concerned is a major feature that has been missing from the start. Skylum needs to make go...

creating duplicate image

Answered

One feature that I really miss from Apple Photos is the ability to create a duplicate image and then revert that duplicate to original or simply change edits. I can make as many duplicates of an im...

One feature that I really miss from Apple Photos is the ability to create a duplicate image and then revert that duplicate to original or simply change edits. I can make as many duplicates of an im...

Thank you - the update seems to have fixed this issue.  I really am loving this program - keep up the great work! Tony