• Total activity 274
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 257
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nicolas Venot

Nicolas Venot commented,

@Margared Bright  After spending hours and hours digging through the help forums and managed to piece together a solution to other people's issues. I had to manually associate over 650 "lost edit" ...

Nicolas Venot commented,

After 15 days of waiting for "support", with only a single not-so-helpful email 7 days ago, my frustration crossed a threshold and I realized that assistance from Skylum wasn't going to happen in a...

Nicolas Venot commented,

It seems Like I've fixed one problem just to find another... I've gone through and manually re-associated about 650 "Lost edits" (some of which couldn't be located despite being in the file I selec...

Nicolas Venot created a post,

Luminar 4/Big Sur library missing

Answered

Seeing as I e-mailed the "support" e-mail address on the 21st of December, and have only received a single replay 7 days ago (which did nothing to help), I thought I'd try to get help here. Without...

Nicolas Venot commented,

Well seeing that it's been over a week since I've contacted "support" without a response, I thought I'd turn back here at the risk of asking a repetitive question. Things were working reasonably we...

Nicolas Venot commented,

It was simply fantastic having to dig through a help forum on here to find out about the most recent update. On my first un-updated launch after upgrading to Big Sur, all my previous editing data h...

Nicolas Venot commented,

Great, more "to be released soon" statements from Skylum! I absolutely love how often we hear this, and how reliable they have proven themselves to not be able to deliver on their promises... I'm n...

Nicolas Venot commented,

@ Dennis, this is the exact kind of product information and open communication we've all been wanting for all this time, thank you!

Nicolas Venot commented,

I was really holding out and trying to give Skylum the benefit of the doubt, but almost day after day they keep giving me reasons not to. Weather it's extremely condescending emails sent out their ...

Nicolas Venot commented,

Done and done! Thanks Russel! VERY excited to give On1 a spin!