• Total activity 217
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 208
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Nicolas Venot

Nicolas Venot commented,

Great, more "to be released soon" statements from Skylum! I absolutely love how often we hear this, and how reliable they have proven themselves to not be able to deliver on their promises... I'm n...

Nicolas Venot commented,

@ Dennis, this is the exact kind of product information and open communication we've all been wanting for all this time, thank you!

Nicolas Venot commented,

I was really holding out and trying to give Skylum the benefit of the doubt, but almost day after day they keep giving me reasons not to. Weather it's extremely condescending emails sent out their ...

Nicolas Venot commented,

Done and done! Thanks Russel! VERY excited to give On1 a spin!

Nicolas Venot commented,

Matt Broadbent, I'm very glad to hear Luminar is working so splendidly for you, as we can both know that it is indeed a very solid program to edit photos. If you're so sick of hearing from us so ca...

Nicolas Venot commented,

Couldn't agree more with Fernando. While I really want Skylum to succeed and put out a really quality product, their very poor marketing strategies and constantly changing dates have put me complet...

Nicolas Venot commented,

I won't at all be surprised if we keep getting non-specific updates and Skylum's word that its "coming soon"; that is until the announcement that they're now taking pre-orders for Luminar '19, and ...