• Total activity 48
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Alan Silberlight

Alan Silberlight commented,

So...we will have to see exactly what Luminar NEO will offer. Will it be a mishmosh or an intelligently conceived program like Luminar 4? I'm also wondering if there will ever be an update to Aurora.

My response: You do realize that in no way does this answer my question. You must think I am awfully stupid. Their response: Hi, Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry for the confusion. Regrettably, ...

So far, no response from Skylum to my clear, direct question.

I contacted Luminar support for an answer to my question. Of course, they refused to give me a direct answer to my direct question. Here is their response: Thanks for reaching out. We understand th...

Alan Silberlight created a post,

Luminar 4 Looks in Luminar NEO

Answered

Will my Looks from Luminar 4 migrate to Luminar NEO so that I can clearly see them IN THE EXACT SAME WAY that I see them in Luminar 4 or will they be viewed in the utterly confusing way that I see ...

Jonathan,   Skylum will keep on repeating something like "please let us know...we want to help....sure they migrate...here are the steps...thank you for your valuable ideas...I will pass them on......

Agatha,  Please read all of the above posts. Before Luminar AI was released, Skylum promised that all looks would migrate. We expected to be able to see the Looks in AI the same way we saw them in ...

Jonathan, They are aware of everything. They know that the templates from Luminar 4 do not migrate to Luminar Ai in a way that we see them in 4. It's all a mish-mosh of impossible to follow names. ...

Hi George,   Same for me. I totally agree with your thoughts, your opinions, and most certainly, your feeling that Skylum has lost its sense of direction.  Here's a question for you. Have you bough...

Hi Helga,   What is your definition of "migrate?" The Looks in Luminar 4 are displayed in an orderly fashion. One can easily see the result beforehand. When they carry over to AI it is an unintelli...