• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rick Garvia

Rick Garvia commented,

This is good news. Fingers crossed that the rest of the program works. Will somebody at Skylum send me an email with an activation code so I can (finally) download a working program? Thanks.

Rick Garvia commented,

@angela -- no refund required. As I've said numerous times, when the program works, I like it. That said, I think we've explored and discussed the shortcomings of Skylum to death. I'm OK to move fo...

Rick Garvia commented,

@angelaandrieux--   I'm actually shaking my head right now. Do you have any idea how many correspondences I've had with various Luminar/Skylum people that include the phrase "sorry for the confusio...

Rick Garvia commented,

@Daniel Scholz Does the currently available version have the problematic MpCurve bug or was it only the version that I had and uninstalled? if the current version doesn't have that bug, this sounds...

Rick Garvia commented,

@daniel - No problem. Lightroom works fine. I can wait. Just a thought, though. Maybe you should have changed your name from MacPhun to We're Working On It. Maybe it's just me, but did you actually...

Rick Garvia commented,

@Leila I certainly understand that, but it sort of rubs salt in the wound and gives the impression that Skylum is on auto-pilot. "Thank you for your patience, Sorry about that. Fixed next update." ...

Rick Garvia commented,

Received this email this morning: you recently contacted our Customer Support team. We just want to make sure that you are up and running. If any assistance is still needed, we'...

Rick Garvia commented,

@angela   That's good because I have an unusable product and have been not-so-patiently waiting for that to be rectified.

Rick Garvia commented,

I received an email today about the release of Aurora 2019. I think I already know the answer, but why release new products when there are known issues with old products (for which people have alre...

Rick Garvia commented,

@Denis Kotsee   I was using the Mac version. I did switch at the suggestion of tech support to a previous version (provided with a link), but for some reason, I have a pre-installed version. It was...