• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Janet Welty

Janet Welty commented,

I had big sur installed when I installed Luminar AI.  Every time I would quit the program or change from the luminar program to mac photos they would all just delete from my computer until I added ...

Janet Welty commented,

I had the problem of none of my legacy looks importing.  After I restalled, they would appear but as soon as I quit or started Photos they disappeared again.  I watched the folder disappear where t...

Janet Welty commented,

Thank you, just in time  

Janet Welty commented,

Wrote  to support a couple days ago.  Wish I had a dollar for every time I’ve been told to check my spam folder.  Truly smart enough to do that without being reminded

Janet Welty commented,

Saw them on Facebook Skylum Photography page, but apparently wasn’t chosen to receive the email.  Guess I’m not a chosen one for the free stuff, they have no problem trying to sell me stuff

Janet Welty created a post,

Christmas Skies

Answered

Skylum Photograpy pages talks about 4 free bonus skies with a questionnaire.  I never got it, but sure would like to download that Christmas Sky, sigh, must get dozens of emails to purchase skylum ...

Janet Welty created a post,

Dumb sky file program

Answered

Using my own sky.  If I put the sky file on desktop and import from there I’m fine.  If I put that same file inside a folder and title it clouds and put that folder in my picture file, I can import...

Janet Welty commented,

Followed the above instructions and installed a new version of Luminar 3.  I use as an extension to photos.  about 50 percent of the time I make a change with Luminary, Photos quits.  Thank God I'm...

Janet Welty commented,

Really disappointed with this.  Going on vacation and thought I would edit as I went.  Well, that isn’t gonna happen.  Takes too much time to do one picture.  Then it saves to a tiff.  So, to use p...