• Total activity 66
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 25

Activity overview

Latest activity by mark thomas

mark thomas commented,

alan Pearce TBH Alan it was one of those things I just tried to see if it was possible. I am a very casual photographer,so have never even tried batch processing as I don't process a huge number of...

mark thomas commented,

alan Pearce Just a thought, I had both the Luminar 4 and Luminar AI plugins installed. Perhaps it was Luminar 4 that made that directory when I first installed it's plugin ? .You could try uninstal...

mark thomas commented,

alan Pearce I am on an M1 processor Mac with big sur. I would try loading that Luminar AI plugin.plugin from whatever path you found in your search from within Luminar 4 and see if it works. It may...

mark thomas commented,

alan Pearce Yes it can be done,I have it setup that way on my Mac. Make sure you install the Luminar AI photshop plugin (you don't need to have photoshop to do this) from the Luminar AI/install plu...

mark thomas commented,

Not sure what you mean. As far as I'm aware the cache resides in the Luminar AI catalog. If you create a new catalog from the file menu, you can put it wherever you like including another drive.  

mark thomas commented,

There is one other step that may help,some of you could try. The windows hosts file can sometimes have an entry that blocks communication to the Skylum activation servers ,pretty much having the sa...

mark thomas commented,

Mike Hardisty I can understand them re-using a lot of L4 code.But I was really hoping they would have at least fixed the missing features with the windows version,silly me i guess .

mark thomas commented,

No undo for Dodge and Burn or Clone and Stamp either.

mark thomas created a post,

Luminar AI Mac and PC difference.

Answered

If Luminar Ai really is a completely new product, then why is there still differences between the Windows And Mac versions ? .There is still no straight line option in the windows version and you s...

mark thomas commented,

Darryl Brooks You can create a shortcut on your desktop and set it to run as administrator so you don't have to right click each time to launch.As for plugins, run it in standalone mode first and c...