• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andrew Mercer

Andrew Mercer commented,

Hi Steve Thanks - that was exactly what was needed. Thanks for your help. After opening L4 there was a choice on to create a new catalog, or to use another. I'd shied away from pointing it directly...

Andrew Mercer created a post,

Remigrate Luminar 3 libraries to Luminar 4

Answered

Hi How can I RE-migrate the Luminar 3 library to Luminar 4? I didn't really take to Luminar 4 first time around (the editing capability actually seemed more limited) so I continued using Luminar 3 ...

Andrew Mercer commented,

Gotta love that statement:"We're really sorry, but currently, there are no workarounds until a compatibility update is released." Basically reads that we were too disorganised and stupid to test or...

Andrew Mercer commented,

@Anastasia Davis. "The issues described above are rare ..." ???It sounds like every Catalina user is impacted to me. And (echoing everyone else) Developer releases, including near-final releases sp...

Andrew Mercer commented,

Thanks, K. Wuensch. Yes - I got nervous about Skylum after reading blogs and community forum comments. The marketing material makes it look like the greatest thing since sliced bread - then a promo...

Andrew Mercer commented,

... PS: If you try to manually import images into Luminar 3, it sets the file sizes to zero and basically destroys the image files. Not good at all.

Andrew Mercer commented,

So for now, Luminar 3 is basically unusable. I can't import images, or edit them. I expect there are a lot of other Mac users in the same boat. I only just got the software a few weeks ago after se...

Andrew Mercer commented,

Whhaaat?!Catalina has been in pre-release and available to developers for months .... and you haven't had time to test it or issue an update? My other imaging software (Affinity) issued updates wee...